SHOW US YOUR HASH!
Melting Moment Ricotta Hotcake Kit Includes:
(Enough for 2 Servings):
Melting Moment Ricotta Hotcake
2 x Melting Moment Ricotta Hotcake Batter
- 2 x Pear Compote with Bergamont Maple Sauce
- 2 x Cookie Crumb
- 2 x Chantilly Cream
- Flowers because it's PMC
STEPS FOR THE HOTCAKE:
- Preheat your oven to 230C or 450F with an oven safe pan inside. 7-9” pan works best with about 250-300g batter/1.5 cups. Remember, these also make great pancakes!
- Pull your hot pan from the oven and spray with a hefty amount of pan spray or neutral oil.
- Add the hotcake batter to the pan and return to the oven for 12 min.
- While the hot cake is baking, heat your compote over low heat in a sauce pot until warmed through.
- At the 12 minute mark, pull out and flip your hot cake. An offset spatula helps if the cake is sticking a bit.
- Return to the oven for an additional 6-8 minutes.
- When your timer goes off, pull out your hot cake and test for doneness using a cake tester, toothpick, or knife. Remember, there’s ricotta in the cake mix so check a few spots. This is best done on the bottom side of your cake so you don’t ruin the top!
- Plate your cake, top with warm compote, add cookie crumb, chantilly.
- Of course, ADD THE FLOWERS! Enjoy!