SHOW US YOUR HASH! (photo from actual customer @home)
PMC Brekky Legends Kit Includes
- 1 x Shredded Potato Hash Pack (enough for two portions), vac-packed, ready to cook
- 2 x House Smoked Belly Bacon
- 6 Eggs to Poach or do how you do
- Kale Salad
- Bagna Cauda Sauce (garlic, cream, anchovy)
- Heat your flat top, cast iron griddle, or electric griddle to medium heat, drop to medium low if using cast iron after preheated.
- Oil your cooking surface with about 2 tablespoons of neutral oil per hash patty.
- Lay down hash and shape into a rectangle.
- Season with salt and 2 table spoons of butter. Add fresh cut herbs like parsley if on hand!
- Allow to crisp, about 10 minutes, checking for doneness occasionally.
- While your hash patties are working, lay down your belly bacon and crisp on both sides.
- Add your bagna cauda to a small sauce pot and heat over low heat, whisking occasionally.
- Mix your kale salad with a bit of olive oil, salt, and a good squeeze from half of a lemon
- Once your bagna is warmed through, split between two plates. Optional: top plates with a splash of EVOO and fresh cracked pepper
- Carefully fold your hash into a patty and place on the center of the bagna plate.
- Top each hash with a strip of belly bacon and a pinch of the kale salad.