Classic Proud Mary Pavlova with Charcoal, Passionfruit, Blueberries & Custard Cream
We've taken care of the hard stuff in making this beauty so all that's left is your artistic assembly! No baking necessary but you do get to tap, snip, fill, pour, garnish, and most importantly...enjoy!
Sweet, creamy, tangy with fresh blue berry pops. Like cracking into a cloud of meringue shell heaven. The passion fruit really is the star in this dish. It cuts through the sweetness of the meringue and the cream really rounds it out, the fresh blues add a pop of freshness.
Each Kit Includes:
2 x Charcoal Meringue
- 2 x Custard Cream Filling
- 2 Servings of Passionfruit Syrup with Fresh Blueberries
- Flower Petal Finishes for Fancy Town
Steps for Passionfruit Blueberry Pavlova at Home
1. Use a butter knife to make a hole in the top of your pavlova so that you can fill it.
2. Snip off the end of your piping bag and squeeze the pastry creme filling inside the hole you just made in your pav.
3. Pour the blueberries and passionfruit syrup over your pavlova. You can use a spoon to scoop out some blueberries and place them at the very top if you’ve got some filling sticking out.
4. Garnish your pav with flower petals the Proud Mary way and enjoy!