The Moccamaster is a great way to brew killer coffee for your mates at home or in the office. Super easy to use and dishes out consistent, competition quality great brews.
FAST BREWING TIME
- Simple to use with a quiet brew process, the KBGV Select makes a half or full carafe of coffee in 4-6 minutes.
- The copper boiling element rapidly heats water to a brewing temperature of 196°F - 205°F and automatically shuts off when the water reservoir is empty.
- The boiling action moves the water up the glass tube, where it flows into the outlet arm and pulses over the brew basket, blooming the coffee grounds in a manual pour-over style.
OPTIMIZED COFFEE EXTRACTION
- The cone-shaped brew basket steeps the coffee grounds, extracting the coffee's full flavor and maximizing its complexity, taste, and aroma.
- The selector switch adjusts the hotplate temperature within the range of 175°F - 185°F depending on how much you brew. The brewer’s power switch and hotplate automatically shut off after 100 minutes.
If you're thinking about grabbing one, but have never used one before, message us on our webchat and we can answer any questions you may have.