We are always looking for good people to join the Proud Mary family.
Anyone who is either living near one of our cafes, or has a working visa for the location they are applying to is free to apply.
We want people who approach work with the spirit of service, excellence, professionalism, kindness, compassion, respect of others. Proud Mary celebrates unity in diversity and welcomes all religions, all races, all sexualities, all genders, and embraces equality.
ROASTERY OPERATIONS: PRODUCTION ASSISTANT
Please forward all CVs and cover letters to email@example.com
- Responsible daily for bagging, preparing, packaging, and shipping coffees
- Help deliver local coffee orders to B2B accounts locally.
- Help fulfill all aspecets of coffee orders for B2B and D2C customers nationally.
- Confidently represent Proud Mary – on deliveries, among accounts.
- Help keep track of inventory of all coffee and roastery needs
- Maintain a clean and a presentable workspace
- Assist in cleaning and upkeep of ALL equipment (from the heavy machinery to the toilets)
- Perform all duties with professionalism, positivity, transparency, and respect
- Must be enthusiastic about dope coffee
- Must be available for 40hrs a week Monday-Friday
- Enthusiasm and hustle to learn and grow as an individual and as a member of the team
- Respect and uphold the Proud Mary Coffee Ethos
- Flexibility and adaptability to a growing business and innovation
- Has a valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
- Team player mindset
- Must be able to lift 75lbs solo and 150lbs team effort
- Stand for long periods of time, most of the shift is spent standing
- Experience in coffee industry is a plus (but not strictly required, we are happy to train anyone who is hyped for top quality coffee)
- Competitive Hourly Wage
- 100% Employer Covered Premium Medical Insurance (for full-time, over 30 hours/wk).
BARISTAS, FOH, BOH POSITIONS
For all front and back of house roles - Barista, Floor, Chef, Kitchen Hand etc. Please send your email and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org