Owning a Comandante is like having a luxury car that fits in your hand and drives itself. It just feels right and is amazing to drive. For many of us at PMC, it's the only grinder we use outside the cafe - home and travel included.
Hand-built in Germany and able to dial to precise, coffee-nerd-worthy standards with commercial-grade stainless burrs, the Comandante is a work of art.
The burrs; made of high-alloyed, high nitrogen stainless steel, are a result of serious engineering, excellent craftsmanship, and a wealth of experience. They are then cut with a tiny micro-blade on the tip of the burr Z-teeth, in order to make it razor sharp. They are tough, highly wear-resistant, and have a high degree of edge retention. The result is exceptionally fine particle distribution for all grind grades, from coarse to espresso fine grounds. Minimal coffee dust, ultimate consistency.
- New material, same food safety level and even more robust
- No trapped beans thanks to ‘plough’ action (second photo)
- Increased grinder capacity, fits more beans!
Unbreakable polymer-glass Bean Jar
- Each C40 Mk4 Nitro Blade Incl. 1x brown glass, 1x clear polymer-glass
- Great for traveling, lightweight, and unbreakable!
- Heat insulation properties, can be used as a cup.
Any queries, ask us on our webchat!