RATIO 6 | Matte Black
World-class coffee is more accessible than ever. Engineered with brewing precision, the Ratio 6 offers one-button convenience, with a small footprint.
Less thinking, better drinking | Sometimes you just want a great cup of coffee without having to think about time, temperature, and other variables. Which is why Ratio has just one button and no complicated programming.
After the button is pressed, Ratio simulates a skilled barista pourover process: First, hot water is dispersed through a stainless steel spiral showerhead across the grounds, causing a bubbly interaction called a “bloom.” The control board allows the bloom to settle before delivering the rest of the hot water slowly near the ideal temperature (200º). The result? More evenly extracted grounds and a more amazing cup of coffee.
5 Year Warranty
Free Ground Shipping
Take a look at the Brew Guide:
For more information check out: Ratio Coffee
What's in the Box:
- Ratio Six Coffee Maker
- Ratio Six Thermal Carafe + Filter Basket
- Lid for Filter Basket with Heat Shield
- Catcher for Filter Basket
- Ratio Microfiber Towel
- Basket Paper Filters - 4 sample filters
- Operation guide
- Removable power cord
- Brews up to 40oz. (eight 5oz. cups)
- 5-year warranty
- Powerful 1400 watt/120 volt heating element
- Dimensions: 13.5" deep x 6.75" wide x 14.25" tall
- Weight: 8 lbs
- The Ratio Six coffee maker is built with thick, precision stamped stainless steel with a satin stainless steel or matte black finish
- Laboratory grade handblown borosilicate glass water lines
- BPA-free copolymer water tank with water markings from 2 to 8 cups, with accuracy to within 1 ounce. The tank holds 44 ounces / 1.3 liters of water at the full mark, with roughly 10% of that volume absorbed into the coffee grounds. 44 ounces poured into the water tank should yield about 40 ounces of brewed coffee.
- The optional heat shield completely surrounds the shower head during brewing, increasing the extraction of your coffee and producing a very hot cup of coffee, all while keeping within the industry-accepted standards for coffee brewing. The coffee is typically just shy of 200 degrees F at the end of the brew cycle. For those that prefer their coffee really hot, or add lots of milk or cream, the heat shield is a great brewing accessory.
- Carafe holds flat bottom basket paper filters such as Melitta
- Designed in Portland, Oregon